- MAKE IT!
- Raw Ingredients
- Lobelia Herb
Feminine – Water - Saturn - Neptune - Gemini
Storm Magic, Love Magic, Fairy Magic
Common uses for Lobelia include storm magic - throw the dried herb into the wind or burn in a ritual. Love magic - use in rituals for love or anti-love, and purifying and divination rituals when coupled with other herbs. Lobelia is a must-have addition to the faery garden for those interested in faery magic.
Lobelia metaphysical properties in use:
- Combine with herbs, oils and crystals that have similar properties to potentially increase power.
- Use combinations to dress candles for specific intent.
- Make an offering of Licorice Root to a Goddess or God.
- Powder with herbs and resins to create incense.
- Infusion – Place herb in a cup, then pour hot water over them, steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Add herbs to sachets, or talisman’s.
- When making a spell box include herbs related to your intent.
- Sprinkle herbs around sacred space that match your intent.
Package Size: 1 ounce