- MAKE IT!
- Raw Ingredients
- Ginkgo Leaf Herb
Ginkgo Leaf Herb
Masculine – Fire – Mars
Aphrodisiac – Money – Luck – Wisdom
Associated with fertility. Carry or use in amulets and charms as a healing herb. Useful in ritual healing. Useful in all creative work. Immerse in water, then remove and keep in the bedroom to gain grace, love, and beauty.
Possible uses for Ginkgo Leaf:
- Combine with herbs, oils and crystals that have similar properties to potentially increase power.
- Use combinations to dress candles for specific intent.
- Make an offering of herb to a Goddess or God.
- Powder with herbs and resins to create incense.
- Infusion – Place herb in a cup, then pour hot water over them, steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Add herbs to sachets, or talisman’s.
- When making a spell box include herbs related to your intent.
- Sprinkle herbs around sacred space that match your intent.
Package Size: 1 ounce