Cat's Claw Herb
Masculine – Fire – Jupiter – Mars - Uranus - Aries
Shamanic Journeying, Lucid Dreaming, Abundance, Money Draw, Protection
Put in Mojo Bag or Sachet to draw money and abundance. It can also be added to an incense blend to burn when journeying or to aid in Lucid Dreaming. Its name comes from the plant's hooked thorns, which resemble the claws of a cat.
Possible uses for Cat’s Claw:
- Combine with herbs, oils and crystals that have similar properties to potentially increase power.
- Use combinations to dress candles for specific intent.
- Make an offering of herb to a Goddess or God.
- Powder with herbs and resins to create incense.
- Infusion – Place herb in a cup, then pour hot water over them, steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Add herbs to sachets, or talisman’s.
- When making a spell box include herbs related to your intent.
- Sprinkle herbs around sacred space that match your intent.
Package Size: 1 ounce