- MAKE IT!
- Raw Ingredients
- Angelica Root Herb
Angelica Root Herb
Masculine – Fire – Sun
Protection – Spirituality
Invocatory: Archangel Michael
Its energy is used to ward off negativity while bringing in your blessings. It can be added to incenses with the intent of protection and warding. For a protection and power blessed water, steep it in water over the 3 days of the full moon in a prominent place in the home preferably where it can catch the moonlight. Sprinkle this water about the corners and doorways of the home for protection and empowerment. Men can carry the root to help them be more fertile and increase their sexual virility. Add some Angelica, Lavender, and Sea Salt to a bath to remove all curses, hexes and negative energy that has been directed at you.
Possible uses for Angelica Herb:
- Combine with herbs, oils and crystals that have similar properties to potentially increase power.
- Use combinations to dress candles for specific intent.
- Make an offering of herb to a Goddess or God.
- Powder with herbs and resins to create incense.
- Infusion – Place herb in a cup, pour hot water over them, steep for 15-20 min.
- Add herbs to sachets, or talisman’s.
- When making a spell box include herbs related to your intent.
- Sprinkle herbs around sacred space that match your intent.
Package Size: 1 ounce