Lavender Activated Charcoal Soap - Our "Miracle" Black Soap
Ideal for All Skin Types! The "miracle" black soap, made with sustainable, ethically sourced, natural ingredients. Vegan, Cruelty Free.
Scientifically proven ingredients to help keep your skin clear, hydrated and overall balanced - all over the body! Use anywhere acne, dry skin, oily skin, clogged pores or skin damage is present. Highly recommended to maintain your already healthy skin! Not just for problem skin.
- A powerful, natural powder used to draw out dirt, bacteria, toxins and other impurities.
- Unblocks pores.
- Extracts the excessive oil from oily skin, without stripping the necessary oil every face needs. (Too much oil loss will cause your skin to go into overdrive and produce excess sebum, which can lead to oily and acne prone skin!)
Why we use Shea Butter in ALL our handmade natural soaps:
- It does not clog pores.
- Moisturizes and nourishes.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Helps skin heal faster.
Depending on the needs of your skin, it can be used anywhere from one to three times a week, as it will cleanse your pores and neutralize some environmental toxins. Do not use daily as it can soak up the natural oils and moisture in your skin.
- Lavender Essential Oil- Floral, fresh, sweet, herbaceous and slightly fruity. When used topically, Lavender Essential Oil is known to be beneficial for Acne, Dermatitis, Itching, Oily skin, Scabies, Scars, Sores, and is Antibacterial.
How to use
Lather bar with warm water, apply to a wet face avoiding eyes and mouth, massage into skin for 30 seconds to allow the activated charcoal to perform its powerful drawing action. Rinse thoroughly, pat dry.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Shea Butter, Activated Charcoal, Essential Oils, or Fragrance Oils where indicated.
Rosewood Emporium assumes no responsibility for improper use of this information. The statements about this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. The FDA requires us to state: The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.