Sea Buckthorn Soap *Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Dry Skin*
SEA BUCKTHORN SOAP – WHY YOU NEED IT
This soap contains the active ingredient Sea Buckthorn oil, which has been proven to be effective in healing various skin irritations, imperfections, and conditions. Our formula was created to gently cleanse even the most sensitive of skin.
Why you should use this unique soap:
Sea Buckthorn Oil is one of the best known oils for combating skin issues like acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and because of its high content of Vitamin A, the most potent vitamin known for anti-aging, this soap is fabulous for destroying free radicals that damage skin and cause premature signs of aging of your skin.
The benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil are numerous: It softens, smooths and strengthens skin, reduces scarring, swelling and inflammation which allows the skin to heal. It naturally contains an analgesic which discourages scratching and picking at sores and lesions associated with acne breakouts, eczema and psoriasis.
Sea Buckthorn Oil contains more than 190 nutrients like Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E. There is also a significant presence of Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. All of these combined makes Sea Buckthorn Oil highly sought after to alleviate multiple skin conditions.
We have formulated our Sea Buckthorn Soap to condition, moisturize and cleanse your skin, mildly and with tremendous effectiveness.
Choose from 5 options to best meet the needs of your skin:
1. Sea Buckthorn Lavender – Adding 100% pure Lavender Essential Oil brings additional benefits due to the antiseptic and antibiotic properties that occur naturally in this Essential Oil. It assists with infected or inflamed skin, soothes and heals damaged skin, fights fine lines and wrinkles, and brings some pain relief as well. The antifungal properties of Lavender Essential Oil reduces itching too.
2. Sea Buckthorn Tea Tree – We chose pure Tea Tree Essential Oil for its antiseptic properties, for the healing and soothing of skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne. This Essential Oil disinfects pores, reduces pore size, and replenishes the natural oil balance of your skin.
3. Sea Buckthorn Eucalyptus – The healing of sensitive lesions is very important to those suffering. Our Eucalyptus Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial qualities that heals, helps skin rtain moisture, reduces pain, cleanses the epidermis of impurities and reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Sea Buckthorn Lemon Lavender – Brings Astringent, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial and Antifungal benefits. Reducing inflammation, getting rid of dead skin cells that can clog pores, provides a safeguard against premature aging, shrinks large pores and reduces excess skin oil to provide a neutral balance.
5. Sea Buckthorn Sandalwood Rose – This is a special blend of Essential Oils that include Lemon and Neroli. By inhibiting the growth of pathogens on your skin, it heals infections, regenerates skin cells, softens and moisturizes while also relieving minor pain. Protection of the skin is also important, and these Essential Oils bring the anti-aging properties to protect and preserve skin.
Attributes of Sea Buckthorn Oil:
Essential fatty acids necessary for optimal repair and function of the skin.
Carotenoids offer protection from oxidative damage, such as UV radiation.
Sterols for restructuring of cellular membranes for enhanced metabolism and inflammation control to restore the skin's moisture binding and retention capabilities.
Eczema, Rosacea, Dermatitis, Dry Skin, After sun care, Stretch Marks, Anti-aging skin care, Tightening/Firming, Elasticity, Anti-wrinkle, Lack of skin luster.
A customer submitted video review of our
Sea Buckthorn Soap and Acne & Healing Face Serum. Thank you Amanda!