Seven Chakra Incense Sticks - 5 Sticks Per Package FINAL SALE!!
Seven Chakras- Seven styles to choose from, 5 sticks per package:
- Muladhara Chakra: Earth, physical identity, oriented to self-preservation. Located at the base of the spine, this chakra forms our foundation, it represents human sense of grounding and connection to human bodies and the physical plane. Ideally this chakra brings us health, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence.
- Swadisthana Chakra: Water, emotional identity, oriented to self-gratification. The second chakra, located in the abdomen, lower back, and sexual organs, is related to the element water, and to emotions and sexuality. Ideally this chakra brings us fluidity and grace, depth of feeling and sexual fulfillment.
- Manipura Chakra: Fire, ego identity, oriented to self-definition. This chakra is known as the power chakra, located in the solar plexus. It rules our personal powder, will and autonomy, as well as our metabolism. This chakra brings us energy, effectiveness, spontaneity and non-dominating powder.
- Anahata Chakra: Air, social identity, ariented to self-acceptance. This chakra is called the heart chakra and is the middle chakra in a system of seven. It is related to love and is the integrator of opposites in the psyche, It chakra allows us to love deeply, feel compassion, have a deep sense of peace and centeredness.
- Visuddha Chakra: Sound, Creative identity, oriented to self-expression. This is the chakra located in the throat and is thus related to communication and creativity. Here we experience the world symbolically through vibration of sound representing language.
- Ajna Chakra: Light, areltetypal identity, oriented to self-reflection. This chakra is known as the brow chakra or third eye center. It is related to the act of seeing, both physically and intuitively. It allows us to see clearly, in effect, letting "see the big picture."
- Sahasrara Chakra: Thought, universal identity, oriented to self-knowledge. This is the crown chakra that relates to consciousness as pure awareness. This chakra brings us knowledge, wisdom, understanding and spiritual connection.