African Black Soap
African Black soap is generally made from locally harvested African plants such as plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves and shea tree bark. The ingredients are sun-dried and roasted, which is how it gets its deep color. Water and oils such as coconut, palm and shea butter are then added. The soap is then left to sit and “cure.”
Traditionally made in West Africa by tribeswomen in Ghana from special secret recipes, it is often fairly traded.
Fans of black soap say it works for every skin type, insisting it keeps dry skin moisturized and can help balance oily or combination skin.
When using raw bar soap, work it up in your hands to make sure there are no whole particles of tree bark or pods in the bar that can scratch or tear skin. Apply the lather to your face with fingertips and gently rub it in. Wash and rinse with cool water to help reduce stinging and redness.
Sea Buckthorn Soap *Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Dry Skin*
SEA BUCKTHORN SOAP – WHY YOU NEED IT
This soap contains the active ingredient Sea Buckthorn oil, which has been proven to be effective in healing various skin irritations, imperfections, and conditions. Our formula was created to gently cleanse even the most sensitive of skin.
Why you should use this unique soap:
Sea Buckthorn Oil is one of the best known oils for combating skin issues like acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and because of its high content of Vitamin A, the most potent vitamin known for anti-aging, this soap is fabulous for destroying free radicals that damage skin and cause premature signs of aging of your skin.
The benefits of Sea Buckthorn Oil are numerous: It softens, smoothes and strengthens skin, reduces scarring, swelling and inflammation which allows the skin to heal. It naturally contains an analgesic which discourages scratching and picking at sores and lesions associated with acne breakouts, eczema and psoriasis.
Sea Buckthorn Oil contains more than 190 nutrients like Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E. There is also a significant presence of Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9. All of these combined makes Sea Buckthorn Oil highly sought after to alleviate multiple skin conditions.
We have formulated our Sea Buckthorn Soap to condition, moisturize and cleanse your skin, mildly and with tremendous effectiveness.
Choose from 5 options to best meet the needs of your skin:
1. Sea Buckthorn Lavender – Adding 100% pure Lavender Essential Oil brings additional benefits due to the antiseptic and antibiotic properties that occur naturally in this Essential Oil. It assists with infected or inflamed skin, soothes and heals damaged skin, fights fine lines and wrinkles, and brings some pain relief as well. The antifungal properties of Lavender Essential Oil reduces itching too.
2. Sea Buckthorn Tea Tree – We chose pure Tea Tree Essential Oil for its antiseptic properties, for the healing and soothing of skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis and Acne. This Essential Oil disinfects pores, reduces pore size, and replenishes the natural oil balance of your skin.
3. Sea Buckthorn Eucalyptus – The healing of sensitive lesions is very important to those suffering. Our Eucalyptus Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial qualities that heals, helps skin rtain moisture, reduces pain, cleanses the epidermis of impurities and reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. Sea Buckthorn Lemon Lavender – Brings Astringent, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial and Antifungal benefits. Reducing inflammation, getting rid of dead skin cells that can clog pores, provides a safeguard against premature aging, shrinks large pores and reduces excess skin oil to provide a neutral balance.
5. Sea Buckthorn Sandalwood Rose – This is a special blend of Essential Oils that include Lemon and Neroli. By inhibiting the growth of pathogens on your skin, it heals infections, regenerates skin cells, softens and moisturizes while also relieving minor pain. Protection of the skin is also important, and these Essential Oils bring the anti-aging properties to protect and preserve skin.
A rich source of vitamins for the skin. A powerful detoxifier that draws out toxins and impurities while adding beneficial nutrients. Useful for skin issues like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Suitable for all skin types.
Dead Sea Mineral Mud
**Final sale item, when sold out it will not be restocked**
100% Natural Dead Sea Mineral Mud is a wonderful way to create your own spa experience in the comfort of your own home. It improves skin hydration, skin healing, eliminates dirt, toxins and other pollutants. Provides relief from eczema, psoriasis and acne. When used in the hair it strengthens hair and roots, removes dandruff and leaves the hair shiny!
4 oz Jar
The statements about this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. The FDA requires us to state: The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
Tea Tree Bar Soap
A fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, withcamphor notes.
Tea Tree Goat Milk Soap
Made with 100% pure Tea Tree Essential Oil. A fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphorous notes. Expertly formulated soap bar brings all of the benefits of Goat Milk soap to sensitive skin, dry skin, relief of many skin conditions and it moisturizes like crazy!! 100% unrefined Shea Butter is responsible for moisturizing and conditioning your skin, and you'll fall in love with the frothy, bubbly lather too!
Tea Tree Oatmeal Bar Soap
A fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphorous notes combined with bits of oatmeal to provide gentle exfoliation. Made with 100% pure Tea Tree Essential Oil.Completely natural and oh-so-good for your skin! You'll be very pleased with the fabulous lather, excellent cleansing, and moisturizing benefits!
Don't forget to leave a review after you use this!! We love reviewers!!!!!