Boxed Incense Sticks
Seven Archangels- Seven pouches of 5 sticks each:
- Michael (Miguel) is the captain of all the angels and archangels. He serves on God's blue ray which is the ray of protection. You can ask him for both physical and spiritual protection. This includes protection from accidents, crime, psychic aggression and even demons.
- Jophiel (Jofiel) serves on the yellow ray of illumination. Why not ask him to help you absorb information when you are studying and when you need wisdom?
- Chamuel serves on the pink ray of spiritual love. Ask him to help you resolve relationship problems, find a job... and also to locate a lost object! So you could ask him to tell you where your keys are when you are rushing for work.
- Gabriel is probably the most well known. Christians teach that he told Mary she would give birth to the baby Jesus and Muslims believe he dictated the Qu'ran to Mohamed. He serves on the white ray of purity. Ask him to help you establish discipline and order in your life.
- Raphael (Rafael) serves on the green ray of divine healing. Ask him for the healing of your body, mind soul and spirit. He is also helpful when you need to have your physical needs met such as food, clothing, shelter and tools of your trade.
- Uriel serves on the ray of peace. This ray is purple and gold flecked with ruby. Next time you are having a disagreement with someone why not ask him for help in creating a peaceful resolution?
- Zadkiel (Zadquiel) serves on the violet ray of forgiveness. Ask him to help you if you are having a problem with this, and also with tolerance and diplomacy. He will help you bring joy back to your life if you ask him.
Seven Chakras- Seven pouches of 5 sticks each:
- Muladhara Chakra: Earth, physical identity, oriented to self-preservation. Located at the base of the spine, this chakra forms our foundation, it represents human sense of grounding and connection to human bodies and the physical plane. Ideally this chakra brings us health, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence.
- Swadisthana Chakra: Water, emotional identity, oriented to self-gratification. The second chakra, located in the abdomen, lower back, and sexual organs, is related to the element water, and to emotions and sexuality. Ideally this chakra brings us fluidity and grace, depth of feeling and sexual fulfillment.
- Manipura Chakra: Fire, ego identity, oriented to self-definition. This chakra is known as the power chakra, located in the solar plexus. It rules our personal powder, will and autonomy, as well as our metabolism. This chakra brings us energy, effectiveness, spontaneity and non-dominating powder.
- Anahata Chakra: Air, social identity, ariented to self-acceptance. This chakra is called the heart chakra and is the middle chakra in a system of seven. It is related to love and is the integrator of opposites in the psyche, It chakra allows us to love deeply, feel compassion, have a deep sense of peace and centeredness.
- Visuddha Chakra: Sound, Creative identity, oriented to self-expression. This is the chakra located in the throat and is thus related to communication and creativity. Here we experience the world symbolically through vibration of sound representing language.
- Ajna Chakra: Light, areltetypal identity, oriented to self-reflection. This chakra is known as the brow chakra or third eye center. It is related to the act of seeing, both physically and intuitively. It allows us to see clearly, in effect, letting "see the big picture."
- Sahasrara Chakra: Thought, universal identity, oriented to self-knowledge. This is the crown chakra that relates to consciousness as pure awareness. This chakra brings us knowledge, wisdom, understanding and spiritual connection.
Seven Colors- Seven pouches of 5 sticks each:
- Red: Red is the lowest of the seven colors in the visible spectrum and is known as a "warm" colour. It is stimulating and energizing therefore it is helpful for tiredness and lethargy. Red, in it's most positive sense, is the color for courage, strength, and pioneering spirit.
- Orange: Orange is the color of fun and sociability and can be used in any activity area. The color stimulates and energizes us, and is warming. It is an excellent color for creativity.
- Yellow: It is known as a "warm" color and has a stimulating effect. It is the color of the intellect and can be very helpful with with study and where concentration is required.
- Green: Green is a balancing color, in the middle of the visible spectrum. Green is the color of balance and harmony and can, therefore, be helpful in times of stress.
- Blue: Blue relates to self expression. Speech, communication, the ability to communicate our needs and requirements. Spirit of truth and purpose. Blue calming, relaxing, and healing.
- Indigo: Indigo is a sedative and it helps to open up our intuition. The color of divine knowledge and the higher mind. Indigo relates to self responsibility too.
- Violet: Violet relates to self knowledge/spiritual awareness. Violet, being the color relating to our spiritual connection, can be very helpful for meditation and any spiritual matters.